Thursday, May 17, 2012

Writing - Special People


Grandma
Every year my grandma comes down to see us. Every time she comes we go straight to the garden.
“Life is like glass, you have to take care of it,” my grandma keeps telling me.
As I stare into her eyes, the fantastic pale blue eyes seem so comforting and every time grandma comes she seems to have the same red top.
 I love my grandma.
By Ryan


MESSY JANE

My name is Messy Jane because I have humourus frizzy hair like a bird's nest.  My tangled up knotty hair brushes over my emerald green eyes. It makes my eyesight feel like it has soft curtains over it.
 I first started with nice straight hair but then mornings became a rush.  I hardly had any time to brush my hair and now everyone calls me Messed up Jane. 
Even when I have a nice relaxing shower my hair still frizzes like one hundred strands of spaghetti noodles.  My hair is black like the midnight sky.
 by Lucas

MY MUM

On wet rainy weekends mum makes chocolate chip bicuits with me.  Chocolatey smells drift over us as we work.
My mum is special to me because she always says, "You're amazing!"
She hasbluey green shimmering eyes.  Her hair is silky brown and waves gently in the wind. Mum has ruby red lipstick.
My mum also says, "I love you to the moon and back."

by Ava


My cousin Alice
In the holidays I like to visit my four year old cousin Alice, she is so hilarious!
She makes me want to laugh every second I’m with her. It’s like she jumps in my brain and controls my laughter. My aunty Cathy thinks when Alice grows up she will be just like me!
By Annabel

No comments:

Post a Comment